TERMS & CONDITIONS
Travel Service Limitation of Liability
Gandawun Shwe Bagan acts only as the agent for the passenger in regard to travel whether by rail-road, motor-coach, boat, airplane or any other means of transport and assume no liability for any loss, injury, or damage sustained by the tourists, including those occurring outside the touring programmes. We accept no responsibility for losses or additional expenses due to accident, delay or changes in air or other services, sickness, weather, strike or other causes beyond its control. Participation in the tour implies the tourists' agreement to the above conditions.
We also reserves the right to modify or reverse the original programme in the interest of the clients. It may substitute flights with train or coach services when deemed necessary due to unforeseen circumstances or beyond its control. However, we will try our best to keep the original tour programmes and arrangements in tact as possible as we can.
1. The name of the airline carrier is not shown until after payment has been made for the booking.
2. Your preferred flight time will be adjusted to the closest available flight. You will be informed of that in advance.
3. Airline paper tickets will be presented to the guest(s) at our Yangon office or under some circumstances, we will come over to the hotel to give it to the clients.
1. Hotel room assignments are determined at check-in and upgrades may not be available.
2. The guest under whose name the reservation is made must be present at check-in.
3. Hotel booking vouchers will be presented to the guest(s) at our Yangon office or under some circumstances, we will come over to the hotel to give it to the clients.
4. Bookings cannot be transferred to another party.
1. Driver is included for all vehicle rental and airport transfer reservations.
2. All car rentals include unlimited mileage unless otherwise stated..
3. Car rental and airport transfer confirmaitions will be sent by email.
Travel packages available through this Site will be subject to the published conditions of carriage and, as applicable, rules of the applicable airline, hotel or car rental company.
1. You may cancel your hotel without affecting your other travel item(s).
2. No prices, flights, hotel availability, rental car availability, attraction and service availability, or dates of travel are confirmed until a required payment is received.
3. Hotel booking vouchers will be presented to the guest(s) at our Yangon office.
4. All travelers must travel on the same itinerary.
5. The name of the airline carrier and exact flight times are not shown until after payment has been made for the booking.
6. Any package including an airline ticket booking is subject to the restrictions listed in the Airline Ticket Restrictions section (above).
7. Any package including a hotel booking is subject to the restrictions listed in the Hotel Booking Restrictions section (above).
8. Any package including a car rental booking is subject to the restrictions listed in the Car Rental Restrictions section (above).
9. Prices for vacation packages are subject to change without notice, and reservations are based on availability. Gandawun Shwe Bagan reserves the right to correct an error in any advertised price prior to your departure.
This policy applies to travel packages, car rental, airport transfer, hotel booking, airline tickets, tour guide service, river cruises and Balloons Over Bagan booking.
* Cancellation within one month prior to arrival of the guest - no charge.
* Cancellation within twenty one (21) days - 25% of the total deposit will be deducted.
* Cancellation within fourteen (14) days - 50% of the total deposit will be deducted.
* Cancellation within seven (7) days - 75% of the total deposit will be deducted.
* In the event of no-show - 100% of the total deposit will be charged.
Please note that in this year 2013, due to high demand of hotel rooms, 50% deposit for hotel booking is not refundable once the deposit payment has been made to us. This applies to any form of hotel booking regardless of part of the package or hotel reservation alone.
All prices and amounts shown on this Site are in U.S. Dollars (USD), unless otherwise noted.
You are advised to take out adequate travel insurance prior to arriving in your destination. The insurance should cover, amongst other things, the cost of cancellation by you, personal losses, all medical costs and the costs of assistance including the return to the your country of residence in the event of an accident or illness.
Passport & Visa
The client shall ensure to check that his passport and visa are valid prior to embarking on the trip. Passport must be valid for at least six (6) months beyond the conclusion of your trip.